Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beanbag Nativity


Last year I made Logan a beanbag Nativity set for Christmas. I wanted him to be able to play with the Nativity set without me worrying he would destroy something glass. He was only 5 months old last year, so he pretty much just chewed on them, but this year he's already started playing with them.

 


So why am I working on them again? Well, two friends are paying me to make Nativity sets for them, so I'm doing my best to get these done before the Christmas decorations go up! I'm planning on making two more (just Mary, Joseph, and Jesus) for gifts.

If you're interested in buying a full set, I'll custom make you one for $30 plus shipping.  Or Mary, Joseph, and Jesus for $15. Just let me know soon, so I have time to finish it before the holidays!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this and I would love a full set! Email me and let me know how you'd like me to pay and I'll give you my address. (I hope this is soon enough notice... I just stumbled across your blog today.)

    Thanks!
    Christine (Mackey) Butler :)
    christineb26 at gmail

    ReplyDelete