Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Curtains


Like I said, it's been crazy around here with prepping for yesterday's appraisal! I think it went well, we'll hear back later this week and know for sure if our house has kept enough of it's value to refinance. The guy came over yesterday at 3 and I finished sewing these bad boys at 2:55! Just enough time to get them on the wall. Not that he probably even cared, but it made me feel better to have them up.

All of the curtains in our house are homemade, I like it better since you can make exactly what you're looking for.


These are the curtains in the nursery (made by my mom). I love how simple they are!


These are the ones in the kitchen. The top ones are the actual color. I wanted something simple, but something to frame our stained glass window.


Next up? The living room needs something, but I haven't found anything I love yet. Hopefully I'll be inspired soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment