Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Stockings are Hung


We've completed our Christmas decorating for the year! Since we don't have a fire place in our house, the stockings get hung on the bookshelf. I made our stockings out of fake leather, a layer of Warm and Natural quilt batting, some material appliqued on the front, and some fuzzy white stuff for the cuffs. I like the way they turned out and I love that they're the only ones of their kind.


This one is mine. Just some berries and leaves appliqued on.


This one is my son, Logan's. The snowman and scarf are appliqued, the eyes are just black embroidery thread, and the buttons.


This one is my husband, Dave's. The Christmas tree is appliqued on and the ornaments are buttons sewn on. He isn't happy with this stocking though. He wants Logan's snow man. Sigh... only one kid and it begins already.

No comments:

Post a Comment