Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Flying Geese

I've been around quilting my whole life. My mom quilts. My Grandma quilts. My Aunt quilts. I knew some day I would start quilting. Right before Logan was born, I took my first quilting class from a little old lady in the neighborhood. She was amazing! The classes were 3 hours once a week and that's where I got my foundation in quilting.


Now I attend a monthly Quilting class down in Provo with my Mom and Cousin. It's fun because of who we go with, but we also get some fun pointers along the way. One of the squares we're working on for next class involved about 8 flying geese. So today I've been sewing these squares.


I'll post more on Friday with details on the easiest & fastest way to make the flying geese.

2 comments:

  1. Even though I've always quilted I've only taken one machine quilting class that was only a few hours long on a Saturday morning. I can't wait to follow along and find out all the tips I've been missing out on all these years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can share some useful tips! I'm no pro, but I have learner a few things along the way!

      Delete