Friday, February 8, 2013

Website Revamp: Stage 1

It's been a crazy few weeks around the Plastow house! My husband and son both were sick for about a week and a half. It put quite a damper on my sewing, but we're better again and back in the game! So be ready for more.

I know this site hasn't been up too long, but one of my New Years Resolutions was to fix it up. I've always wanted to have a few tabs to make it easy to find a project when you're looking for something specifically. So now you can find what you're looking for by clicking on the tabs at the top.

The tabs are organized into the sections "Tutorials" and "Inspiration". If I get enough feedback from the inspirations, I can work on a tutorial for those as well.

I have visions of getting a new background and a new header, I just have to sweet talk my graphic designer of a husband into helping me out. The problem is I don't exactly know what I want yet. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually though!

No comments:

Post a Comment