Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Felt Breakfast


I've been doing a lot of cooking lately and as a result my son has wanted to do a lot of cooking too. So much so that he would ask for snacks and when I gave him something he would dump them in his pot and start stirring it. So I decided to make him some fake food to cook with. It's a quick and easy project, and he's loved the results!


I've scanned my pattern so you can make some too! If you want the PDF, just leave a comment with your email address and I can send it to you. To make these I sewed on the accents on one of the bases first (ex. for the waffle or the egg), then I sewed the back on. 

I made the syrup and strawberry syrup separate from the waffle and the pancake, so Logan can choose which syrup he wants when he gets to the point where he cares. The apple is the same pattern as the orange, just without the sections sewn in.






No comments:

Post a Comment