Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Black Friday Buy


I'm not a Black Friday shopper. I hate crowds of people. I hate shopping. I actually try to get all our shopping out of the way before November 1st if at all possible. But my husband convinced me we needed to go to Lowes and get him a few things that were half off. So I decided I needed to get a few patterns from one of my favorite sewing blogs since they were on sale too!


I ended up with a cute slipper pattern (baby booties that I altered to make fit our little guy's big feet). I just used scrap material for these, but they turned out so good I plan to get some durable but cute black material that will match more of his clothes.


It's been a busy week for us, so not a lot of sewing, but we did manage to get a few projects drawn out to get started later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment